You can print and complete the New Patient Registration & Consent Form (see below) prior to attending the surgery, if you wish.
How to make an appointment
You can either:
- phone us on (02) 6495 2555 during opening hours, or
- book online at any time of the day or night
- use the Health Engine App on your smartphone or tablet
What to bring to your appointment:
- Your Medicare Card
- Concession Cards
- Your Patient Registration & Consent Form (print from the link below, and fill it in)
- Payment for the consultation (please see our Fees)
And, if you have time, please bring a written list of:
- Past medical history
- Family medical history
- Hospital admissions or surgeries
- Allergies and previous adverse reactions to medication
- Current Medications (or just bring your medications with you!).
This will enable more efficient use of your consultation time with your Doctor.
We look forward to meeting you!
Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 6pm
Friday 8:30 to 5pm
Saturday 9am to midday
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
New Patient Registration & Consent Form
Please print and complete this New Patient Registration Form (2 pages) and bring it with you to your first appointment!