We are a private billing practice and do not routinely bulk bill. Patients are asked to pay in full on the day of their consultations. For your convenience, at the completion of your consultation, we can process your Medicare claim and send it to Medicare to have the refund reimbursed into your nominated bank account.
If you have any questions about our fees please ask the reception staff.
Our most common fees are (effective 1st June 2018)
Standard Consultation (item 23) $67.00 (Medicare Rebate $37.05)
- Aged Pension $55.00 (Medicare Rebate $37.05)
- Health care card holders $61.00 (Medicare Rebate $37.05)
- Children under 16 years of age are generally bulk billed for standard consultations.
- Veteran Affairs patients billed to Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Each doctor is entitled to alter their fee at the time of the consultation, long consultations attract larger fees and larger medicare rebates.
- A full list of fees are available at the Practice.
We accept cash payments and have EFTPOS facilities available (debit and credit card – Visa and Mastercard)