- We offer appointments from 8.30am to 5pm weekdays.
- Appointments can be made over the phone, in person or online. Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time and GP.
- Standard appointments are 15 minutes and this is usually only enough to cover one health issue.
- Longer appointments are require for complex issues, Insurance and Pre-employment medicals.
- Please book an appointment for each family member that needs to be seen.
- Reception staff will attempt to contact you if there is any unforeseen delay or the doctor has been called away. Every effort is made to keep as close to scheduled appointment times as possible, variation occurs when it becomes necessary to fit in urgent cases between normal appointments. We apologise for delays, however suggest that you phone ahead of your appointment time to see how your GP is running.
- We also use a text message service for reminders and confirmations of appointments. Please inform the reception staff and ensure they have your current mobile telephone number.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment please phone the Practice on 02 6495 2555.
We welcome new patients, please print both forms and bring them with you to your first appointment
Patient Registration Form
Patient Medical Information Form