- Full time GP Assistant position available at sea side resort town of Merimbula on the pristine south coast of NSW (www.sapphirecoast.com.au).
- Popular location with a great balance of lifestyle, professional satisfaction and income.
- Great local private and public schools.
- Day trips to ski fields possible while living on the coast.
- Daily short flights to Sydney and Melbourne.
- Applicants must hold FACRRM, FRACGP or equivalent.
- Position presently designated District of Workforce shortage.
- Government Relocation grants may be applicable.
- Fully accredited, computerised, non-corporate mixed billing practice established 28 years.
- 4 full time and 3 part time GPs (enable good cover for holiday, study leave etc).
- 2 Practice Nurses.
- Well trained admin staff.
Post graduate (ACRRM & RACGP) and undergraduate teaching practice. Preference given to applicants having an interest in teaching.
Practice located within short walk to Pharmacies.
On site Pathology, Radiology (includes X rays, USS, Doppler, DEXA and CT scanning).
On site Audiology, allied health and visiting specialists.
New base hospital (South East Regional).
Many local outdoor activities, great restaurants and local entertainment.
A safe environment to bring up kids or for those wanting a sea change.
Contact Details: Dr Nick Theris